We Want Your Apples!
Our Liberated Cider is made from apples which are begged, borrowed, donated or otherwise liberated to fulfil a metamorphosis into cider. Any apples suitable for consumption can be used to make cider, so join our Cider Squad and liberate your apples. In return for your donated apples, we give you free bottles of our ‘Liberated’ cider.
12 – 2pm, Saturday 16th September 2017
South London Beer Festival
By The Horns Brewery, 25 Summerstown, London, SW17 0BQ
- Two hour collection window with 10 minute timeslots allocated in advance
- Donations to be booked in advance with an indication of volume/weight of apples
- Apples need to be good quality – if you wouldn’t eat it, we don’t want it in our cider!
- Each bucket of apples (approx. 5kg) can be exchanged for one bottle of Pilango Liberated (330ml)
- Maximum 50kgs per donation
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a timeslot
- Timeslots are only booked once a confirmation email is received
- PLEASE DO NOT BRING ANY APPLES WITHOUT A CONFIRMED BOOKING
NOTE: Subject to Pilango discretion. Maximum of 6 Bottles per donation.
Join our Cider Squad and #liberateyourapples.